SweetTree Home Care Services are currently looking for exceptional dementia care assistants to join us in a variety of roles. Our dementia care assistant roles offer highly competitive industry salaries, terms & conditions, growth potential and expert training. Most importantly, they provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Our dementia care assistant roles provide our clients need help and support with getting about, housework, personal care and preparing meals. Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, reading etc.
Applicants must have a minimum of six months experience
Benefits of working as a support worker for SweetTree include:
- Minimum 2 hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Comprehensive Pre Employment Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Awards, a Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards
- CQC rated Outstanding Organisation
- £100 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
If you are interested, please press the Apply button. For any queries call Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.