Are you passionate about care; want to make a difference in someone’s life and take advantage of flexible hours, then SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
We are looking for exceptional care assistants who have at least six months’ previous care experience to join our team and support our clients based in Camden and the surrounding areas.
As a care assisatnt, you will be responsible for caring for our clients and assist them with their day to day tasks. These care asistant tasks may vary from client to client and may include personal care, supporting our client to get out and about and most importantly, providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Benefits of working as a support worker for SweetTree include:
- Minimum 2 hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Comprehensive Pre Employment Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Awards, a Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards
- CQC rated Outstanding Organisation
- £100 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.