Westminster / Southwark
SweetTree Home Care are currently looking for experienced male* support workers for our clients who have learning disabilities including autism and down’s syndrome. This support is normally provided within the client’s home on a one-to-one basis.
We are looking for male* support workers that are experienced, friendly, motivated with people-centered values who can empower and support our client’s with their daily routines, structuring their days plus accessing the community & getting out and about to live active and healthy lifestyles. Although you need 3 months previous experience, we also provide comprehensive training before the role starts.
There are various shifts available for male support workers:
- Westminster – between 4 - 12 hour shifts are currently for weekends however, this will be extended to weekdays shortly
- Southwark – between 4 - 12 hour shifts either days or nights available Monday to Sunday. These shifts are on a 2-1 basis.
Rates range are from £11.55 - £13.65.
Fixed hour contracts (20 – 30 hours) will be available for the successful support workers once our 3-month probation period has been completed.
Benefits of working as a Support Worker include:
- Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £10.55 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All support worker applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.
**Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9