Here at SweetTree Home Care, we are currently looking for experienced support workers for a young man with autism and sensory regulation needs who enjoys performing on stage, working at his garden project and trampolining.
We are looking for support workers that are high-energy and can be on-the-go all the time and ideally be a driver. Our young client wants to learn to cook, take care of his own home and have loads of fun. Support Workers will need to be experienced in working with clients with Learning Disabilities, sensory diets and have a strong PBS ethos. There will be plenty of training before the role starts specific to his needs but the basics must be already understood and all bespoke training will be paid.
The support worker shifts will be 24/7 on a 2-1 basis in the Mill Hill area and the rates are from £11.55 - £13.65. Fixed hour contracts (20 – 30 hours) will be available for the successful support workers once our 3 month probation period has been completed.
Benefits of working as a Support Worker include:
• Minimum 4-hour shift with clients
• Pay rates from £10.55 per hour
• Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
• Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
• £200 Friend Referral Scheme
• 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
• DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All support worker applications for this position must be made online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.