Female* CARE ASSISTANT
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On-Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
There are many roles associated with Care Assistant roles includes a variety of responsibilities as clients require help with all aspects of everyday living. Care assistant tasks may vary from client to client and may include personal care, supporting our client to get up and about around the house and most importantly, providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
We are looking for exceptional care assistants who have at least three months’ previous care experience to join our team and support our clients based around Hampstead/Golders Green
You will be guarenteed 12 hours of shift time, at least 6 days a week, however more hours will also be available.
The shift time will be: evening shifts 6 days a week, between 7pm-9pm.
The ideal candidate will be able to travel around Golders Green, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage.
We are doing everything we can to make sure that you are fully supported by us during the coronavirus pandemic and at SweetTree you will be provided with full PPE for both your own and our clients’ protection and safety.
Benefits of working as a support worker for SweetTree include:
- Minimum 2-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates - £9.50 per hour.
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Awards, a Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards
- CQC rated Outstanding Organisation
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
Apply Today! If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call our Recruitment Team on 0207 644 9550.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9