Care Manager – 12 months fixed term contract
SweetTree Home Care Services is an independent boutique care service that delivers support to people in their own homes. Thanks to 18 years of growth, we’ve become a leading UK care provider and more than 8000 people living across London have welcomed us into their lives.
We provide a bespoke support service to our dementia clients’ that are tailored to their individual needs and we go to great lengths to ensure that each carer will fit in effortlessly with our client’s home life and situation.
As one of the Care Managers, this is a critical role that provides the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our clients’ ability to live an active, vibrant life. Your team is responsible for the provision of dementia care services to our clients’.
Keys tasks include:
- Undertake the initial and ongoing assessments to help identify needs and changes in condition and assist in the development of Care Plan
- To assist our dementia clients’ to achieve the outcomes of their set goals as identified in their support plans
- Introduce staff to new packages and to carry out regular monitoring visits to client’s and support workers
- To maintain up to date records and documentation for both clients and support workers
- To assist the care coordination team to match appropriate staff to cover shifts for service users with appropriate skills for the care and support
- Supports the SweetTree Mission and values. Maintains and protect confidentiality regarding all aspects of client care
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and use methods and procedures following SweetTree’s standards.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour toward clients, visitors, families and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned Service Manager & Director.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attitude:
- Proven understanding and experience of the needs of people with dementia
- An understanding of how health and social care is structured
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to the dementia sector
To apply, please press the button and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.