SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for support workers in and around the Richmond / Brentford / Kew / Kingston areas to assist our clients who have learning disabilities and/or complex and challenging behaviours. Shifts available are for 15-25 hours per week.
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
On a day-to-day basis, support worker duties could include helping with meal preparation, household chores, administering medication, managing finances, accessing community facilities, going shopping, meeting friends, visiting the doctors, finding a job, or providing general emotional support. The list is endless.
In return, we offer all our support workers:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous experience and are interested in this role, please press the apply button or for more information, call Clare on 0207 644 9550.