SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation.
We are currently looking for an exceptional experienced brain injury male* support workers to join us to work with a lovely client in the Clapham Junction area. The successful candidates will support our client with all aspects of their day to day life and their therapy programme.
Shifts available are:
Monday to Friday: 7am - 7pm.
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with day to day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Support with attending social and sport opportunities
- Liaise with families, friends, advocates, external agencies and the management team to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each service user
Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- A minimum of 3 months previous experience supporting someone with a brain injury, neurological or mental health condition
- An ability to keep up to date with current issues relating to all Clients and experience of liaising with external stakeholders and other professionals.
- Experience of working positively in a diverse environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully at different levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organisational skills and a thorough approach to work.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team.
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9