Want to future proof your Finance professional experience and skills?
Want to join a progressive, forward thinking company with ambitious growth plans?
At SweetTree Home Care Services, we are proud of what we have achieved and are continuing to achieve. We are committed to delivering quality care to our clients and ensuring we offer our employees every opportunity to develop and grow, as well as looking at technology to enhance our client’s lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and will suit an individual who is professional, proactive and forward thinking with the ability to support a fast paced and friendly team.
Key Skills and Experience include:
• Responsible for producing Monthly Management accounts
• Control of cashflow forecasts and producing explanations of the main variances from budget
• Responsible for the various finance controls in the management accounts
• Preparation of forecasts and monthly reports
• Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA with a good track record and demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Experienced Financial Accountant in fast growing, dynamic business
• Proven motivator and developer of their team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; a commercial and bold thinker
• Experience of NetSuite and proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel) essential
To apply, please press the button or for more information, call Clare on 0207 644 9550.