Are you passionate about care?
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Then SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
We are looking for an exceptional care assistant who has at least three months’ previous care experience to join our team and support our clients based in and around Northwest London - Camden Town, Golders Green, Islington and Hampstead. The position is for a minimum of 15-25 hours per week on a fixed hour contract basis.
Contracted hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am - 1pm and / or
Monday to Friday 1pm - 8pm and / or
5 hours Saturday & Sunday
Care assistant tasks may vary from client to client and may include personal care, supporting our client to get out and about and most importantly, providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Benefits of working as a Care Assistant for SweetTree include:
- Pay rates from £9.13 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.