- Are you passionate about support work?
- Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life and take advantage of flexible hours?
then SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
We are currently recruiting for exceptional and experienced Learning Disabilities Support Workers to provide support to our clients within various areas in London for various hours and days. Contracts are available for fixed contracted hours or variable hours.
The ideal candidate should:
- have proven experience in supporting clients with learning disabilities, particularly autism and challenging behaviour
- be able to provide personal care
- be able to support a client who is a wheelchair user
- be outgoing and a nature lover as our client enjoys walking
- should have a good level of written and spoken English
- be eligible to work in the UK
The successful candidates will:
- Participate in our comprehensive pre employment training programme
- Work alongside a highly skilled team of learning disability coordinators, supervisors and managers
- Have the opportunity to grow their career in the healthcare industry
- Take part in a company events and parties
- Graduates from Psychology, Nursing or any care related studies, who have experience are welcome!
- Minimum 2 hour shift with clients
- Comprehensive Pre Employment Programme
- Internal Awards, a Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards
- CQC rated Outstanding Organisation
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.