CARE ASSISTANT ROLE
Flexible Working / Competitive pay / 24/7 On Call Support / Free Training / Paid Holiday / Guaranteed Weekly Hours / Career Progression / Health & Social Care Apprenticeships programmes level 2 and 3
Does making a difference in someone’s life everyday as a care assistant sound like a role that you could see yourself in? Are you a caring, committed and hardworking person? We are currently recruiting passionate individuals to join SweetTree’s CQC Outstanding rated team, to work as a care assistant and support our client in the Hammersmith area.
The shifts for this client are as follows:
- Every morning 8am - 10am (14 hours per week)
- Every day 12pm - 2pm (14 hours per week)
- Every evening 6pm - 8pm (14 hours per week)
We can also link up clients so that you can work between 8am - 1pm Monday - Sunday (20 -28 hours per week) should you wish.
The tasks you may be carrying out depend on the client’s personal needs; supporting our client to get out and about and most importantly, making a positive impact on our client’s life.
Why SweetTree? Some of the benefits of working as a Care Assistant include:
- Minimum 2-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates - £9.13 per hour.
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Once you have completed our pre-employment training, you will go onto complete the Care Certificate and then if you wish the Health & Social Care Apprenticeships programmes level 2 and 3.
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
To apply for this care assistant position, please click the apply button and upload your cv. Our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.