DEMENTIA CARE ASSISTANT
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
Does making a difference in someone’s life everyday as a care assistant sound like a role that you could see yourself in? Are you a caring, committed and hardworking person? Do you want to work for a company that offers great rewards and outstanding training? We are currently recruiting passionate individuals to join SweetTree’s CQC Outstanding rated team, to work as a dementia care assistant and support our clients in the Kensington area.
The tasks you may be carrying out depend on the client’s personal needs, supporting our client to get out and about and most importantly, making a positive impact on our client’s life.
Why SweetTree? Some of the benefits of working as a Dementia Care Assistant include:
- Minimum 2-hour shift with clients
- Pay rates - £9.35 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this dementia care assistant position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.