SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for support workers in and around the Oakwood area to assist our client who has a learning disabilities and suffers from epilepsy. The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
On a day-to-day basis, the support worker duties could include support with day to day activities, accessing community facilities, going shopping, meeting friends and getting out and about.
Benefits of working for SweetTree include:
- Minimum 2 / 4 hour shift with clients
- Request your hours scheme
- A comprehensive free 4-day Pre-Employment Programme
- Internal Awards, a Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards
- CQC rated Outstanding Organisation
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays (double pay for working bank holidays)
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Paid Facilitations
- Christmas vouchers
- Social events including a Christmas and Summer Party
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy with AIMs accredited training
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
If you have at least 3 months previous experience and are interested in this role, please press the apply button or for more information, call Clare on 0207 644 9550.