At Sweet Tree Home Care Services, a CQC outstanding organisation, we are committed to providing exceptional support and care for people in their own homes. We are “all about people” and we work together as one team to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
Due to progression within SweetTree, we are currently recruiting a full time Trainee Care Coordinator working 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, on a rota basis, covering the office hours of 8am – 8pm. There is also be some weekend shifts however, these are also on a rotational basis.
As a Trainee Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part as one of the key people between our support workers and our clients. If you are bright and bubbly, can multi-task and provide an excellent customer experience, then this can be the ideal role for you.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ideally have previously worked in a care environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, good time management skills and use your initiative
- Good influencing skills – proven ability to convince others and gain their respect.
- Excellent communication skills – good telephone manner and the ability to build relationships, listen and explain things clearly at all levels.
- Once fully trained, be willing to participate in our on-call rota
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
In return, we offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Ongoing support and development, with our Career Pathway with AIMs accredited training
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Free DBS check
- Company Pension Scheme
- Chance to increase your career opportunities including a fully funded diploma QCF in social care
- Longevity Service Awards
- Employee Assistance programme
- Social events such as Christmas and Summer parties
- Additional pay for On-Call duties
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.