SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ OrganisationFlexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, reading etc.
We are looking for experienced and passionate Dementia Care Assistants who enjoy working with elderly and disabled people and providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Available contracted shift patterns are:
- Monday to Sunday (at least 4 days) 8am – 1pm
- Monday to Sunday (at least 4 days) 1pm – 8pm
- Monday to Sunday (at least 3 days) 8am – 8pm
Roles are available in North and North West London on a fixed hour contract basis and will require flexibility to travel from one client to another within your working time.
Our Dementia Care Assistant Benefits include:
- Choice of permanent or Zero hours contracts
- Competitive pay rates from £9.52 per hour
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on call support
- Minimum 2 hour shift with clients
- Comprehensive Pre Employment Programme
- Internal Awards, a Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards
- CQC rated Outstanding Organisation
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
Apply Online Today! If you have any questions, please call either Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.