Are you passionate about care? Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Then SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
We are looking for an exceptional care assistant who has at least six months’ previous care experience to join our team and support our clients based in and around North West London - Hampstead, Golders Green, Hendon. The position is for a minimum of 16-20 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am - 1pm or 1pm - 8pm or both!
Care assistant tasks may vary from client to client and may include personal care, supporting our client to get out and about and most importantly, providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Benefits of working as a Care Assistant for SweetTree include:
- Minimum 2 hour shift with clients
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour
- Comprehensive Pre Employment Programme
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our Care Training Academy
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.