SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for support workers in and around the Ilford area to assist our client who has a learning disabilities and suffers from epilepsy. The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
On a day-to-day basis, the support worker duties could include support with day to day activities, accessing community facilities, going shopping, meeting friends and getting out and about.
Shifts available are:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturdays - 11.30am - 8.30pm
In return, we offer all our staff:
- A full and comprehensive pre-employment training programme
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous experience and are interested in this role, please press the apply button or for more information, call Clare on 0207 644 9550.