SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Organisation
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
We are looking for experienced and passionate Care Assistants who enjoy working with elderly and disabled people in their own homes in and around the Finchley area and who are keen to provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Available contracted shift patterns are:
- Monday to Sunday (at least 4 days) 8am – 1pm
- Monday to Sunday (at least 4 days) 1pm – 8pm
- Monday to Sunday (at least 3 days) 8am – 8pm
Roles are available in North London on a fixed hour contract basis and will require flexibility to travel from one client to another within your working time.
Our Care Assistant Benefits include:
- Choice of permanent or Zero hours contracts
- Competitive pay rates from £9.35 per hour
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award winning Care Training Academy
Apply Online Today! If you have any questions, please call either Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.