SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation.
We are currently looking for an exceptional experienced brain injury support workers to join us to work with a lovely client in the Clapham Junction area. The successful candidates will support our client with all aspects of their day to day life and their therapy programme.
Shifts available are:
Monday to Friday - 7am - 7pm.
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with day to day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Support with attending social and sport opportunities
- Liaise with families, friends, advocates, external agencies and the management team to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each service user
Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- A minimum of 3 months previous experience supporting someone with a brain injury, neurological or mental health condition
- An ability to keep up to date with current issues relating to all Clients and experience of liaising with external stakeholders and other professionals.
- Experience of working positively in a diverse environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and tactfully at different levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organisational skills and a thorough approach to work.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team.
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.