SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation.
SweetTree Home Care Services are currently looking for exceptional care assistants to join us as we continue to grow, and we want you to join our Outstanding team. Our care assistant roles offer highly competitive industry salaries, growth potential and expert training. Most importantly, our care roles provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
We currently have opportunities for care assistants / support workers who are experienced in working with the elderly, with disabled adults in and around the North West, North & West London areas. Our minimum shift is 2 hours.
Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out etc.
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on the daily record sheets relating to each visit
As a care assistant, our home visits are for a minimum of 2 hours. Applicants must have a minimum of 3 months experience
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour and our minimum shift is 2 hours
- Short term and long term Live In assignments
- Pre-employment Assessment Workshops (PAWs)
- Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and Carer’s Discussion Forums
- Paid holiday & Pension scheme
- Work get-togethers
- £200 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
If you are interested, please press the Apply button. If you have any queries, call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.