SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Organisation
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
We are looking for experienced and passionate Dementia Care Assistants who enjoy working with elderly and people with Dementia, providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Available contracted shift patterns are:
- Monday to Sunday (at least 4 days) 8am – 1pm
- Monday to Sunday (at least 4 days) 1pm – 8pm
- Monday to Sunday (at least 3 days) 8am – 8pm
Roles are available in North and North West London on a fixed hour contract basis and will require flexibility to travel from one client to another within your working time.
Our Dementia Care Assistant Benefits include:
- Choice of fixed hour or Zero hours contracts
- Competitive pay rates from £9.52 per hour for shifts for 2 hours
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award winning Care Training Academy
Apply Online Today! If you have any questions, please call either Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.