SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
We have zero hour or fixed hourly contracts available for Learning Disability Support Workers
Within our Learning Disabilities team, we are currently looking for support workers in and around the West London area to assist our clients who have a learning disabilities and / or complex and challenging behaviours.
The role of a support worker is unique and varied because the people you support all have unique needs. Whilst this can be a very diverse role, the key focus is always on supporting a person to lead a fulfilling and more independent life.
On a day-to-day basis, support worker duties could include helping with meal preparation, household chores, administering medication, managing finances, accessing community facilities, going shopping, meeting friends, visiting the doctors, finding a job, or providing general emotional support. The list really is endless.
In return, we offer all our staff:
- A full and comprehensive pre employment
- Bespoke specific training relevant to our client group such as PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Support from our enthusiastic and innovative management team
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunities to complete Health & Social Care Diploma’s levels 2, 3 and 5
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression
If you have at least 3 months previous experience and are interested in this role, click the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.