SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Organisation
Flexible Working | Competitive pay | 24/7 On Call Support | Free Training | Paid Holiday | Guaranteed Weekly Hours| Career Progression
We are looking for experienced and passionate Live in Care Assistant who enjoy working with elderly and people with Dementia, providing the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
The monthly rate is £2308. All food is supplied by the client, you have your own room and 2 hour break every day.
Our Live-in Care Assistant Benefits include:
- Competitive day rates
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award winning Care Training Academy
Apply Online Today! If you have any questions, please call either Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9