Are you a passionate support worker; want to make a difference in someone’s life and take advantage of flexible hours, then SweetTree Home Care, a CQC rated Outstanding organisation could be the place for you!
Within our Brain Injury and Neurological Conditions team, we are currently looking for a male* support worker to assist our client in East London, who has a brain injury and requires support with all aspects of his day to day life. He like to get out and about in the local community and is a wheelchair user.
Great opportunity to gain psychology experience and work as a support worker within an Multi-Disciplinary Team!
Key skills include:
- Previous experience in supporting clients who have acquired a brain injury
- Someone who is bubbly and outgoing who enjoys getting out and about
- Students or graduates of Psychology, Social Work, SEN Education or any healthcare related subjects with hands on experience, are welcome!
Why join SweetTree?
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.
**Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9