Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service is currently looking for passionate Support Workers to provide support to our clients in Gray's, Thurrock and surrounding areas.
You are The One, if you have:
- Previous experience in supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Ideally have experience in implementing the PROACT-SCIPr- UK® philosophy
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Experience of PEG feeding
- Good level of English
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer contracts for 15 hours or more per week
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.