Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service is currently looking for passionate Support Workers to provide support to our clients in North West London.
You are The One, if you have:
- Previous experience in supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Previous experience in supporting Clients with stoma bags, PEG tubes and wheelchair users
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Good level of English
- Students or graduates of Psychology, Social Work, SEN Education or any healthcare related subjects are welcome!
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer flexible working hours: from 12 hours to 35 hours per week
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience, please click the ''Apply Now'' button or call Julie or Clare for more information on 0207 644 9550
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.