SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have rated 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times top 100 companies list for 2018.
We are currently looking for an experienced Dementia Care Assistants to support our client in Harrow on the Hill with her day to day life, such as eating, personal care, dressing, indoor and outdoor mobility. In addition, our client would like to pursue some of his interests such as literature, cooking and day trips to museums.
Various Flexible shifts available.
A minium of six months previous experience in Dementia Care is essential.
Ideally you will have:
- A good level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be compassionate and able to work autonomously
- Prepared to undertake personal care and prepare meal if necessary
In return we offer:
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour or £19.04 for a 2 hours shift
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Accredited free certificate training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
To apply, please press the Apply button and attach your CV and for more information call Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.