SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have rated 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times top 100 companies list for 2018.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join us in a variety of roles as we continue to grow, and we want you to join our Outstanding team. Our roles offer highly competitive industry salaries, terms & conditions, growth potential and expert training. Most importantly, they provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
To allow us to grow, we are currently recruiting experienced Dementia Care Assistants to support our clients in the Kenton, Harrow and Pinner areas on a part time basis for 15 hours per week mainly mornings.
Minimum of 6 months previous experience in Dementia Care is essential.
Ideally you will have:
- A good level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
- Prepared to undertake personal care if necessary
In return we offer:
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour or £19.04 for a 2 hours shift
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Accredited free certificate training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
To apply, please press the Apply button and attach your CV and if you have further queries, you can call Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.