SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated 35th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times list for 2018.
SweetTree Home Care Services are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join us in a variety of roles. Our care assistant roles offer highly competitive industry salaries, terms & conditions, growth potential and expert training. Most importantly, they provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
We have opportunities for care assistants / support workers who are experienced in working with elderly clients in and around the New Cross area. Our clients need help and support with getting about, housework, personal care and preparing meals.
Shifts available are: Monday to Sunday 8am - 10am and 6pm - 8pm
Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, reading etc.
Applicants must have a minimum of six months experience
• Pay rates from £9.52 per hour for a 2 hour shift
• Shifts from 2 hours or longer
• Short term and long term Live In assignments
• Pre-employment Assessment Workshops (PAWs)
• Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
• Regular facilitations and Carer’s Discussion Forums
• Paid holiday & Pension scheme
• Work get-togethers
• £100 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.