SweetTree Home Care Services are committed to providing exceptional support and care to people, to enable them to remain independent in their homes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a part time Care Coordinator working Friday to Sunday every week. The hours are Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturdays & Sundays - 11am - 7pm (22.5 hours per week).
Our care coordinators are key to ensuring that the continuity of care for all of our clients. If you want to join a dynamic team making a positive difference to our clients’ lives, then this could be the role for you. Key tasks include:
- Being the main point of contact for clients and care assistants and ensure all phone calls are answered in a professional manner
- Responsible for allocating care assistants with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to our clients
- Organising care assistant rotas to minimise changes to the service and travel between clients’ homes
- To ensure that all clients and team members information is updated on People Planner
- Provide exceptional customer service to our care assistants, clients' and other professionals
- Extensive knowledge of a staff planning system such as Staff Planner, Peopleplanner or CM2000
You are the one, if you have:
- Previous and recent Care Coordination experience in a busy office environment
- Previous experience in a social care environment as you may be assisting clients and carers in sensitive and emergency situations
- Excellent team skills and an outgoing and vibrant personality
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider.
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
If you are interested, please click the 'Apply for this job' button or contact Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.