Here at SweetTree Home Care, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator for our office in Swiss Cottage. The ideal receptionist is an office all-rounder, a bright & bubbly admin superstar with bags of energy and enthusiasm who can help with the smooth running of our busy office. This is an extremely diverse role, responsible for providing admin support across all agency departments.
Key Tasks include:
- As the first point of contact at SweetTree, deal with correspondence and phone calls and deliver a seamless and personal guest journey
- Serving coffee or tea to guests and co-ordinate of refreshments for meetings & events
- Operating a computerized switchboard - answering all incoming calls and Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and visitor service, creating a 'one team' approach
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring the visitors logbook
- Hands on involvement in the entire operations from reception, guest hosting and escorting, all communications (emails, telephone, etc.), booking management, queries and client assistance
- Keep Reception, meeting and conference rooms tidy and stocked with all resources and supplies
- Sort and distribute all incoming correspondence including mail, deliveries and emails received through the Company’s main email address
- Liaise with the building occupants to ensure post & deliveries are dealt with and handle the outgoing post /collections by franking the outgoing post and arranging special deliveries when necessary
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including ordering supplies, scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Assist the Managing Director, Director of Operations and the Director of Finance in maintaining good relations with external contacts and networks; diary management; handling correspondence; setting up meetings & conferences; processing expenses and any travel requirements
- Technical prowess - confidence in using phone systems, copiers, printers and computers with a proven working knowledge of using Microsoft Word
- Previous receptionist experienced is required
- Communicate effectively with peers and the management team, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
Salary is £22,000 per annum and the working hours are 37.5 hours per week and the core hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, although some flexibility of working hours may be required. To apply, please press the button or for more information, please call Clare on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.