SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated the 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times 2018.
We are currently looking for an experienced Live in Carer to support our young client who has advanced dementia who lives in the St Albans area. The live in assignment is for Monday to Friday and our client needs assistance with personal care, medication administration, companionship, walking and stimulation. He loves being out and about, visiting local parks or cafes.
The successful candidate should be:
- Prepared to undertake personal care if necessary
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in Dementia Care
- Able to prepare meals and do some general housekeeping
- Calm, patient, friendly and confident
- Be able to work alongside family members and other professionals
- An excellent level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
In return we offer:
- Short term and long term Live in assignments
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- £100 Referral Scheme
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or for more information.call Clare or Fahima on 0207 644 9550
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.