SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated 35th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times list for 2018.
We are currently looking to recruit a care assistant to support our client in St Johns Wood, who requires assistance with personal care, moving and handling and would like some companionship. Our client enjoys learning about different cultures and enjoys going to the cinema.
Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, going for a drive (where required), reading etc.
Applicants must have a minimum of six months previous care experience
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour and our minimum shift is 2 hours
- Short term and long term Live In assignments
- Pre-employment Assessment Workshops
- Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and Carer’s Discussion Forums
- Paid holiday & Pension scheme
- Work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.