Learning Disabilities Support Worker required for our client in Newham
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service are currently looking for a passionate Support Workers to provide support to our lovely client in Newham. Ideally, we are looking for support workers who are experienced in working with older teenagers who have autism and attend a specialist ABA school and are now looking to start living in their own home. The successful candidates will need to have use Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) ways of working and lots of energy to keep up our client.
Available hours are:
Monday - Sunday - 6 - 12 hours shifts for days and Monday - Sunday - 12 hour shifts for nights
Key skills include:
- Previous experience as a support worker, supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality.
- Students or graduates of Psychology, Social Work, SEN Education or any healthcare related subjects are welcome
- Ability to produce detailed, effective daily records
- Experience with working with people who have epilepsy, is desirable
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards guaranteed minimum contracts starting from 15 hours per week
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or for more information, please call Clare on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.