Here at SweetTree Home Care, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for both a day and night weekend On-Call Support Worker. As an out of hours On-Call Support Worker your role will be to provide emergency cover to clients who have acquired a brain injury for any shifts in which the regular support team are unavailable to cover.
As the on-call support worker you will receive a payment for each day that you are on call and if you are required to deliver support to our clients then you will also receive payment for each shift that you carry out at the appropriate rate.
Shifts available are:
Monday to Thursday 8am - 8pm or 8pm – 8am
The successful candidate should have;
- A minimum 6 months of experience working with adults who have brain injuries, both cognitive and physical impairment
- An understanding of the needs of adults with cognitive and physical impairment who are vulnerable within society
- an ability to relate respectfully to people with physical disabilities
- be prrepared to travel at short notice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please press the button or for more information call Clare on 0207 644 9550 .
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.