SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been included in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for list for 2018, for a third year.
To allow us to grow, we are currently recruiting experienced Dementia Care Assistants to support our clients in various areas of London including Ealing, Hammersmith, Hendon, Hampstead, Harrow, Chelsea and Hampstead on a part time basis for a minimum of 15 hours per week mainly morning's and evening's.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Dementia Care
- A good level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
- Prepared to undertake personal care if necessary
In return we offer:
- Pay rates from £9.52 per hour
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Short term and long term Live in assignments
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Free CPD Credits
- QCF Level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and clinical supervision
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.