SweetTree Home Care Services has been committed to providing exceptional support and care to people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 15+ years. The role of Brain Injury Support Worker sits in a dynamic team providing high quality care & support for a range of Clients who have sustained a neurological injury or illness in their own homes, hospital or residential setting.
We are currently looking for an experienced male* support worker to provide support to our client in Leyton, every Friday from 12pm - 6pm. Our client is very sociable and likes getting out and about and has cognitive and physical impairments and is a wheel chair user.
Shifts Available: Fridays 12pm - 6pm.
Key skills include
- Previous experience in supporting clients who have acquired a brain injury
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Experience in supporting clients with mobility difficulties
- Experience in supporting clients to undertake rehabilitation programmes
- Support with day to day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Liaise with families, friends, advocates, external agencies and the management team to provide a consistent approach that meets the client’s needs
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.