Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service is currently looking for passionate Female Support Workers to provide support to our client in South Ockendon, Essex, who is a very engaging young woman with Cerebal Palsy who enjoys going out and doing activities. Our client has a communication tablet and book and can say some words verbally, however she also suffers from panic attacks and her support workers should have or will be trained to have the skills and knowledge to implement the PROACT-SCIPr- UK® philosophy when supporting her.
Shifts available are: Weekends - days and nights and Wednesday during the day
You are The One, if you have:
- Previous experience in supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Ideally have experience in implementing the PROACT-SCIPr- UK® philosophy
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Experience of PEG feeding
- Good level of English
- A dog lover, as our client has 2 dogs
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards guaranteed minimum contracts starting from 15 hours per week
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience, please click the ''Apply Now'' button or call Clare for more information on 0207 644 9550
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.