SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated 35th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times list for 2018.
We currently have opportunities for care assistants / support workers who are experienced in working with the elderly to work within the Radlett and Watford areas and ideally be able to drive and have their own car. Our minimum shift is 2 hours.
Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, going for a drive (where required), reading etc.
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on the daily record sheets relating to each visit and completing relevant forms, when appropriate.
- Liaise with families or/and office team members to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each client
As a care assistant, our home visits are for a minimum of 2 hours. Applicants must have a minimum of six months experience
- Pay rates from £9.35 per hour and our minimum shift is 2 hours
- Short term and long term Live In assignments
- Pre-employment Assessment Workshops (PAWs)
- Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and Carer’s Discussion Forums
- Paid holiday & Pension scheme
- Work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or for more information call Clare on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.