Learning Disabilities Support Worker required for our client in East Ham
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service are currently looking for passionate Support Workers to provide support to our lovely client in the Redbridge area, who has autism, complex behaviours, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and epilepsy.
The ideal candidates will have have experience of monitoring health conditions and completing daily health charts and be willing to learn / use Positive Behaviour Support (PCS) ways of working. Our clients are looking for creativity and inspiration to stimulate them and show a strong awareness of managing behaviours and risk.
Available hours are Monday - Sunday - 12 hours shifts for both days and nights
Key skills include:
- Previous experience as a support worker, supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality.
- Students or graduates of Psychology, Social Work, SEN Education or any healthcare related subjects are welcome!
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards guaranteed minimum contracts starting from 15 hours per week
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or for more information, please call Clare on 0207 644 9550.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.