SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength in the New Year. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have rated 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times top 100 companies list for 2018.
We are currently looking for a female* dementia care assistant to join us and work with our lovely client who lives in Holland Park. She has been diagnosed with dementia and needs someone who is happy to sit and chat with her, under some hobbies and attend social events with her. Occasional help with light domestic chores or grocery shopping may also be required.
Shifts available are: Tuesdays 9am - 5pm; Thursdays 1pm - 3pm and Saturdays 11am - 1pm however, these may change.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Dementia Care
- A good level of English
- Great communication skills
In return we offer:
- Pay rates from £9.52 per hour or £19.04 for a 2 hours shift
- Flexible shifts from 2 hours +
- Free 4 days Pre-Employment Training
- Employee Assistance Programme and an internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Monthly work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme
If you are interested, please click the 'Apply for this job' button or for more information, please contact Clare on 0207 644 9550.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.