SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength in the New Year. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have rated 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times top 100 companies list for 2018.
We are currently looking for an exceptional and experienced Dementia Care Assistant to provide support for a lovely gentleman who lives in the Bushey area. Key duties will include providing personal care, preparing meals, providing companionship and general housekeeping.
The required hours will be 8am - 2pm Monday - Friday
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Dementia Care
- A good level of English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
- Prepared to undertake personal care if necessary
In return we offer:
- Pay rates from £9.52 per hour for a 2 hour shift
- Shifts from 2 hours or longer
- Short term and long term Live In assignments
- Pre-employment Assessment Workshops (PAWs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
If you are interested, please click the 'Apply for this job' button or for more information contact Clare on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.