Support Worker @ SweetTree’s Aspire Programme
ASPIRE - Attaining Star People through Inspiring training & Rewarding Excellent care
Do you find yourself asking this question? "How am I supposed to have 6 months of experience if nobody will give me a chance?" If so, look no further.
Here at SweetTree Home Care Services, we are looking for passionate and motivated individuals who are keen to join our training programme called ASPIRE and be a valued member of the SweetTree family.
As a Support Worker, your caring and compassionate personality is more important than professional experience so, if you have any personal experience and enjoy looking after people we want to hear from you. As a member of the Aspire programme, you will receive ongoing support, training and development.
Our Support Workers work closely with individuals to support them in their everyday life so no two days will be the same. Duties will include both practical and personal tasks such as supporting the individual to visit family and friends, weekly shopping, assisting with dressing & personal care and administering medication.
What we offer:
- £7.83 per hour whilst training and up to £10.03 per hour thereafter
- 20 days paid holiday plus 8 days bank holidays that are on a pro rata basis, depending on your working hours
- Part and Full Time Opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours: Days/Nights/Weekends
- Free accredited ASPIRE training programme.
- Opportunity for career development and fully funded qualifications in health & social care
- Support from a company who has been rated as Outstanding by the CQC and rated 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times 2018
ASPIRE includes comprehensive training programme comprising classroom training, 121 support including shadow shifts with our team of experienced support workers - Aspire is a paid programme once shadow shifts begin. The training dates are attached.
What we require from you:
- Empathy and compassion are essential, as well as dedication and reliability
- Have a calm and tolerant approach
- Ability to work to a rota
- You must also have strong written and spoken communication skills and be fluent in English
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
To apply – please press the quick apply and complete our online application form, attach your cv and tell us why you would like to be involved in the Aspire programme covering your transferrable skills, experience and qualifications. If you would like more information, please give Clare a call on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.