SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated 35th Best Company to work for by the Sunday Times for 2018.
We are currently recruiting for exceptional and experienced Learning Disabilities Support Workers to provide support to our clients within various areas in London for various hours and days, with minimum 15 hour fixed contracts.
The ideal candidate should:
- have proven experience in supporting clients with autism and challenging behaviour (minimum six months)
- be Proact SCIPr-UK trained is desirable, however training can be provided
- be able to provide personal care
- be able to support a client who is a wheelchair user
- be outgoing and a nature lover as our client enjoys walking
- should have a good level of written and spoken English
- be eligible to work in the UK
The successful candidates will:
- Take part in a comprehensive 4 day Pre-employment Assessment Workshop
- Work alongside a highly skilled team of coordinators, supervisors and managers
- Have the opportunity to grow their career in the healthcare industry
- Take part in a company events and parties
- Graduates from Psychology, Nursing or any care related studies are welcome!
- Candidates who can drive and have their own car.
We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards fixed hour contracts starting from 15 hours per week.
All offers are subject to successful references, DBS check and successful completion of a pre-employment induction training.
If you have the right skills and experience for this position, please click the ''Apply Now'' button or call Julie or Clare for more information on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.