Are you looking for a new challenge?
£11.55 - £13.65 per hour depending on your experience and the client’s needs
SweetTree Home Care Services has been committed to providing exceptional support and care to people with acquired brain injuries and long term neurological conditions for 15+ years. The role of Brain Injury Support Worker sits in a dynamic team providing high quality care & support for a range of Clients who have sustained a neurological injury or illness in their own homes, hospital or residential setting.
We are currently looking for an experienced support worker to provide support to our client in Dagenham, Monday's and Wednesday's up to 12 hours per day. Our client is a lover of football and following a road traffic accident, has cognitive and physical impairments. He needs support to get out and about, help with his daily activities and help with his rehabilitation programme with a goal for him to live independently in the future.
Shifts Available: Monday's and Wednesday's up to 12 hours per day, although this may increase.
Key skills include
- Previous experience in supporting clients who have acquired a brain injury
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Experience in supporting clients with mobility difficulties
- Experience in supporting clients to undertake rehabilitation programmes
- Support with day to day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Liaise with families, friends, advocates, external agencies and the management team to provide a consistent approach that meets the client’s needs
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.