Learning Disabilities Support Worker required for our young client near Harrow Road / Warwick Avenue, West London
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service are currently looking for passionate Support Workers to provide support to our lovely male client in West London.
Our client loves performing arts and has high functioning autism and complex health needs, who is gender fluid. We are looking for experienced support workers to provide support when our client is not studying and help them recover from their demanding course. They like watching tv programmes, surfing the net or playing board games.
Our support workers will be trained to prepare my peg feed and medications. This is an ideal role for a university student so you can study together and talk about the different courses you are both taking.
Hours are 2 days per week for 5 hours per visit
Key skills include:
- Previous experience in supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Experience with PEG feeding is desirable
- Students or graduates of Psychology, Social Work, SEN Education or any healthcare related subjects are welcome!
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards fixed hour contracts starting from 15 hours per week
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience, please click the ''Apply Now'' button or call Julie or Clare for more information on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.