SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength in the New Year. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated 35th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times list for 2018.
SweetTree Home Care Services are currently looking for exceptional care assistants who have experience of working with people who have dementia, to join us as we continue to grow, and we want you to join our Outstanding team. Our dementia care assistant roles offer highly competitive industry salaries, growth potential and expert training. Most importantly, our care roles provide the opportunity to create a dramatic and positive impact on our client’s ability to live active, vibrant and full lives.
Here at SweetTree Home Care Services we have opportunities for dementia care assistants / support workers who are experienced in working with the elderly, with disabled adults or people with dementia in and around the North West, North & West London areas.
Shifts Available are:
- West London - Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 12pm
- North London - every day 8am - 10am and 7pm - 9pm
- North West London - every day 8am - 10am and 7pm - 9pm
- West London, North London and North West London - weekends for variable hours
Key Tasks – these are varied and personalised to clients’ needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, going for a drive (where required), reading etc.
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on the daily record sheets relating to each visit and completing relevant forms, when appropriate.
- Liaise with families or/and office team members to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each client
As a care assistant, our home visits are for a minimum of 2 hours. Applicants must have a minimum of six months experience
- Pay rates from £9.52 per hour for a 2 hour shift
- Shifts from 2 hours or longer
- Short term and long term Live In assignments
- Pre-employment Assessment Workshops (PAWs)
- Free short courses and Health and Social Care apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Internal Award and Recognition Scheme
- Regular facilitations and Carer’s Discussion Forums
- Paid holiday & Pension scheme
- Work get-togethers
- £100 Referral Scheme for recommending employees
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.