SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we are the 35th Best Company to work for as rated by the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for list for 2018.
SweetTree Home Care Services is looking for an experienced support worker for our male client in Maida Vale, who has profound and multiple learning disabilities. Our client has a full week of activities so you will need to be an excellent communicator with a vibrant, bubbly and outgoing personality, able to use your own initiative, be comfortable working within the client's home and able to undertake manual handling and ideally have experience of PEG feeding. Ideally, you will need to provide support for 15 hours or more per week.
Contracted hours will be given after a successful probation period.
Key tasks and skills:
- Excellent communicator with vibrant, bubbly personality
- Previous experience of working with people who have Learning Disabilities
- Ability to help our client undertake his daily activities
- Ability to build a healthy relationship with our client and genuinely be interested in their daily life
- Ability to provide some personal care assistance
- Ability to help our client with transfers
- Experience of PEG feeding is desirable
We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards fixed hour contracts starting from 15 hours per week.
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience and you have experience of working with people who have learning disabilities, please click the ''Apply Now'' button or call Julie or Clare for more information on 0207 644 9550.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.