SweetTree Home Care Services is going from strength to strength. Our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation and we have been rated 35th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times list for 2018.
We are currently looking for an exceptional experienced support worker to join us to work with a lovely lady who has sustained a brain injury, is a wheelchair user and lives in Harrow, Middlesex. Our client is very active, loves listening to music and using new technology.
Shifts are currently every Tuesday from 11am -4pm
- Support the client to undertake their rehabilitation programme
- Support with day to day tasks such as budgeting, managing appointments and assisting with correspondence
- Support with activities of personal care and daily living
- Support with attending social activities
Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- An understanding of the needs of all clients.
- Ability to help the client with moving & handling needs
- A good level of English
- Able to speak Gujarati would be advantageous for the client
Rates: £11.55 - £13.65 per hour depending on your experience and the client’s needs
If you are interested, please press the Apply button or call Clare on 0207 644 9550 for more information.
Or, you can use the Full Apply Form here.